As a Level 2, Category 1 & 4 accredited Energy Australia Service Provider, Duncan Kerr Electrical is licenced to perform a broad range work. This accreditation allows them to carry out the following electrical services:
- Replace / remove or Install new private poles (wood or steel) and other damaged assets
- Install new metering for new or existing installations
- Temporary builders supply
- Switchboard upgrades
- Install metering for solar generation
- Install metering for tennancy seperation
- Rectify defect notices
- Install, repair or maintain the electricity service to the network at the point of connection
- Single to three phase upgrades or just increase the supply capacity for extra load requirements
- Install temporary builders services
- Mains connections and demolition disconnections.
Contact our electrical team to receive reliable Level 2 services. We can attend promptly to breakdowns or schedule work to suit your electrical requirements. Following WHS policies and procedures you can rely on our electricians to work with safety whilst being efficient.